Produced in Villahermosa, north of Tolima in Colombia. Altitude is between 1800 to 2040 above sea level. This area its called “Tierra Colorada” (Red Land) due to its volcanic origins. Learn more about this coffee farm in the blog.
Pomegranate, Chamomile, Brown sugar (panela)
Get your grounds fresh from the kitchen every morning. Cuisinart's conical burr grinder is fully programmable, so you just set the time and wait for the grind. Simply choose the fineness and number of cups, then come back when you're ready to brew! Three-year limited warranty. Model Cbm-18.
$12.00 – $14.00
Coffee from these regions are the result of a finely selected blend of coffee grains. Fine acidity, unique aroma and great balance. From Quillabamba Cusco, Peru.
Chocolate, Walnuts, Lemon Beebrush
225g / Whole beans
2,220 meters above sea level
- Portability – a 470g (1 lb.) single constructible unit with full functionality.
- Convenience – easy to brew, no multiple brewing kit, measuring cup nor scale are required.
- Economical – 1/10th cost of coffee at shops and 60% cost of existing bulky brewing kit.
- Eco-friendly – no electric power, disposable filters & cup are required.
- Individuality – freedom of choosing any specialty coffee.