CoffeeKen is passionate about the brewing, roasting and culture of coffee. Cocotu is very happy to have CoffeeKen try the Bolivian coffee and write a review. Please visit CoffeeKen’s website using to learn more about coffee brewing methods, roasting, cafes and more specialty coffee reviews.
A good coffee review should be descriptive, objective, and provide helpful information for those looking to try the coffee. Here are some elements that make a good coffee review:
- Aroma: A good coffee review should start by describing the aroma of the coffee, which can give an indication of its flavor profile.
- Flavor profile: A good coffee review should describe the flavor profile of the coffee, which includes notes of sweetness, acidity, bitterness, and any other unique characteristics.
- Body: The body of the coffee is another important aspect to review, which refers to the texture and mouthfeel of the coffee.
- Aftertaste: A good coffee review should also describe the aftertaste of the coffee, which refers to the lingering flavors in your mouth after taking a sip.
- Preparation method: It is also important to mention the preparation method used, such as drip, pour-over, or espresso, as this can affect the flavor profile of the coffee.
- Overall impression: A good coffee review should end with an overall impression of the coffee, including whether or not it is recommended and any other thoughts on its unique qualities.
Overall, a good coffee review should provide enough detail to give readers an accurate picture of the coffee’s taste and characteristics, while also being easy to read and understand.
Thank you for your long time support CoffeeKen!